Teaching Your Kids About Money
Teaching your kids about money early will serve them long into adulthood.
Watch our webinar: Teaching Your Kids About Money with Carson’s Senior Vice President, Financial Planning and Advanced Solutions Erin Wood and Vice President, NextGen & Advisor Development Programs Julie Ragatz, now available on-demand.
In this webinar, Wood and Ragatz discuss:
- Age-appropriate ways to teach young kids about money
- Money management for older kids
- How to do a family tree exercise
- What parents need to know about checking & savings accounts
- Introducing investments
- Introducing debt concepts
- …and more!
Get tips on effectively teaching kids (of any age) about money management concepts that will benefit them for years to come.
Fill out the form to watch the on-demand webinar today.
Erin is not registered with Cetera Advisor Networks.